Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: [OT] [docbook-apps] [ANNOUNCE] dbdoclet 4.1.14

I have an ongoing need to move legacy HTML to docbook, and Herold
is just what I was looking for.

Is there any way to change the HTML output?

For example, after I run Herold, I do this search and replace:

article => chapter
screen => programlisting
sect* => section

These are trivial changes, and the xsl would be easy enough, but I
thought I'd ask.

By the way, I downloaded the .exe for windows, but there's nothing that
makes this windows specific. I simply moved the herold directory to my
Mac, and it works just fine.

Lou