Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: [OT] [docbook-apps] [ANNOUNCE] dbdoclet4.1.14

Hi,

1. No there is no way yet, to influence the markup of the resulting
DocBook. Any suggestions how this should work?

2. You're right the installation script just copies the files to the
hard disk. But it's nice to hear that herold is running on MAC, too.
Most of the programming is done on a Linux machine.

Regards
Michael