Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Re: Overlapping table headers

You probably have to use hyphenation to work around the overlap problem, so
you must configure FOP and install hyphenation pattern files.

The sample configuration file that comes with FOP does not have a
<hyphenation-base> option, but it is described here:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/configuration.html

Mauritz