Subject: [docbook-apps] Customizing TOC title and fonts for print output

I am trying to customize the output of the various TOCs in my document.
Currently I have a TOC for the book, which lists only Chapters, and then a
TOC for each Chapter which lists the sections. One thing I am trying to do
is center the "Table of Contents" title for each TOC, instead of
left-justified. I would also like for the TOC for the book to have "Main
Table of Contents" as the title while the chapter TOCs have "Table of
Contents".

Also, I would like to be able to customize the fonts. For example, in the
Chapter TOCs, I would like to have the lines for level1 sections to be
normal, while the lines for level2, level3... sections are italic. Any
examples would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thomas