Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to create a chapter file as separate document

Thanks Scott,

but that's not working for me. We have a customized stylesheet and produce huge numbers of PDFs with it. The stylesheet is deeply embedded into our build process. Hence I've not the flexibility to use the paramters you hint at build time.

I think I'll have to create separate docbook files for each chapter and to include a chapter to each of them giving them a title page too.

With this approach I can stay with the build process.