Subject: Entity resolving problem in Docbook

Dear All

I am working on docbook integration into my application. In that I have
a file that include a entity file in a xsl file which is included in
another xsl file as follows

<!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet [
<!ENTITY % common.entities SYSTEM "../common/entities.ent">
%common.entities;
]>

Using a URIResolver the path of xsl files are getting resolved but I
can't resolve the entity file path .
It throws an error like IO Exception file-name.xsl(the entity file
included file)

Is there anybody who have faced this problem?

I tried to resolve this by using catalog
for the I have added following line to catalog
<system systemId="common/entities.ent"
          uri="file:///src/realms/docbook/data-repo/data/docbook-xsl-1.73.2/common/entities.ent" />
but it still throws the IO Exception

Thanks in advance

Regards
Navas