Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook 5, xinclude and xpointer

Marcel

One other question - does it handle profiling well?

Dean

In a message dated 6/15/2008 11:07:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, marcel_nabble@tromp.org writes:

Dean,

Thanks for the batch files. Are you sure they handle the xinclude scenario I
listed? I tracked down the problem to xerces and the fact that it doesn't
like xml:id. I tried xerces 2.9.1 and it still seems to have the same
problem.

I ended up using XOM as proposed in
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Xinclude.html. I use the attached Python
function to render pdf (this allows the exact same script to run on both
Windows and Linux).

Regards,

Marcel
--