Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Problem solved (Was: How to generate TOC for article/appendix(using FOP))

Bob Stayton wrote:

> Actually, that's what I'm using.  I don't understand why it isn't
> working for you.  Here is my small customization layer:

Hello Bob,

Thanks for sending me the PDF off-line. I've solved the problem.

I appears that while experimenting, I forgot to actually switch a
symlink to point at the 1.74.0 stylesheet distribution.

Therefore, I have been effectively been using the old 1.71.0 version all
the time, which apparently had an issue with this as you explained
already. (Your mentioning that probably triggered me to check the symlink).

After having updated the symlink, I get the so-desired appendix toc.

Sorry for the stupid mistake.

Thanks for your help,

Erik Leunissen