Subject: imageobject / ?imagedata? / pure svg tags

Hi,

I have tried docbook-xsl-ns-1.74.0 with the following snippet.
It is in a book/info/legalnotice if that matters.

      <mediaobject>
	<imageobject>
	  <imagedata>
	    <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg";>
               SVG content..
	    </svg>
	  </imagedata>
	</imageobject>
      </mediaobject>

This works for xhtml. The svg gets included in the xhtml source.

But for fo it does not get included.

      <mediaobject>
	<imageobject>
	<!--  <imagedata> -->
	    <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg";>
               SVG content..
	    </svg>
	<!--  </imagedata> -->
	</imageobject>
      </mediaobject>

If I remove the imagedata tag it gets included in the fo and works in
the generated pdf.

But then it does not work with xhtml.

What I am doing wrong ?
or is it a stylesheet bug ?