Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] XInclude problems after upgrading docbooc-xsl

Hi Bob,

thanks for your quick reply.

> So if you generate the target.db file with an HTML stylesheet, and then you
> use that target.db file with an FO stylesheet, you'll get the results you
> see.  So if you need to generate both outputs, you need to keep separate
> target.db files, or regenerate them each time you process your documents.

You are right, when I switch the stylesheet for generating the target.db to FO
I don't get the errors. But this leads to another problem: As linking from
one PDF to another isn't very failsafe I always want to link to the
HTML-output. So the PDF-readers and HTML-readers will always be sent to a
http-URL which usually works without problems on all kind of platforms and
readers.

When switching to the FO-stylesheet during target.db-creation I won't get
correct links into my HTML-output, but something like

http://some.where/reference/#my-chapter

How can I fix this?

Kind regards,

Gerd

--
Address (better: trap) for people I really don't want to get mail from:
james@cactusamerica.com