Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Rotate Region Body for Landscape Pages

Hi,

thanks. This works fine :-)
After making some customizations to my customizationlayer, now it looks
better. For example, using <?lastpage?>. Have to put it at the end of the
appendix.

    <?lastpage ?>
  </appendix>

Now all pages will counted correctly.

Another thing is, I defined first pages without a footer content or just
have another footer content than the other pages. The appendix has its own
page-sequence and its own first page. So the first page footer content was
empty because I defined an empty footer content for the first page. I
changed my settings so every first page has the same footer content like the
other pages have.
But, is there a way to specify the first page footer content of such
appendix like a normal page and still have another first page footer content
for the real first page of the whole document?

Best Regards,
Lee