Subject: Customizing the HTML output

Hi folks!

I have a couple of HTML-related questions:

Just for you to know, I am using XSLTPROC and Docbook stylesheets to produce an HTML documents from XML sources. So my questions to the greatly-respected Docbook community are:

1) How do I remove sections from the Part TOC?

2) I would like to place the book TOC in a side window, like in WebHelp, is it possible?

Thank you very much in advance!

My best wishes,
Nancy