Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] XInclude problems after upgrading docbooc-xsl

Hi Bob,

> The links are correct now, the generated text is not. I used a completely
> customized template for generating the text and that code only works for
> html - I have to dig into this and rework it for fo. I hope I'll have this
> working again by the end of this week.

I still can't get it to work as I want, so would you mind to help me again:

I want my external olinks to have a text generated like this:

My Manual, Chaper 13, "Don't do stupid stuff"

Putting the docname in front was easy, I copied the whole

<xsl:template match="d:olink" name="olink">

section from xref.xsl and turned the order of the copy-of. But the output I
get is

My Manual, Don't do stupid stuff

So the section-type ("Chapter"), section number ("13") and the quotes are
missing. But olinks within the same document get this text (but without the
document title, which is ok for local links). When I look into the generated
olink-database I see two types of data generated for each section: ttl and
xreftext. I guess that for internal links the xreftext is used while ttl is
used for olinks. How can I change that?

Kind regards,

Gerd
--
Address (better: trap) for people I really don't want to get mail from:
james@cactusamerica.com