Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] website build. output directory problems.

Dave Pawson wrote:

Isolated the problem, I think it's docbook based rather than website,
although I'll stand corrected.

The objective is to build all files into a fileset ready to upload
to the website. Hence I want to collect them in a single directory
with deeper directories as needed, but all links relative to that
directory (upload in the example below).

I have (relatively speaking) a layout like this.

/
   /src
    all xml source files
   /upload
    build into here, all html files

So I'm looking to have all output 'relative' to a 'base' of the upload
directory.

What I'm finding is that everything is 'located' relative to the /
directory in the model above, i.e. where newlayout.xml and
autolayout.xml are found.

So that relative links in the 'upload' directory contain
../upload/target rather than just 'target'.

I'm unsure if this happens with a chunked docbook setup
but it seems that the autolayout.xml is reflecting what I want.

1. Is this just too messy to fix.
2. Is it website only.

regards

--