Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] XSLT to insert Indexterms

nix4 wrote:

  Hi

>   <xsl:template match="/">
>     ##### Unmatched Element in Source #####
>   </xsl:template>

> Result: ##### Unmatched Element in Source #####
> On XML that contains over 15 sect1/titles and over 5 chapters...
> which I don't understand.

  This seems to be a general XSLT question.  I suggest you write to XSL
List at Mulberry Tech instead, to get a wider audience.

  But as a first clue: if you apply the stylesheet to a document (which
is usually the case), the processing will start at the above template
rule, which only add a text node to the result tree.  So what you
observe is what you asked for...

  If you want the processing to continue down within the document, you
can for instance use apply-templates (but that's just a guess, what you
actually want is not clear).

  Regards,

--drkm