Subject: AW: [docbook-apps] print customization without title page?

Hi Bob,
thank you very much for your help. Now it works!

I copied the content of the fo/division.xsl file into my customization.
Then, I commented out the following sequence :

<!-- <xsl:if test="$preamble">
        <fo:page-sequence hyphenate="{$hyphenate}"
                          master-reference="{$titlepage-master-reference}">
          <xsl:attribute name="language">
            <xsl:call-template name="l10n.language"/>
          </xsl:attribute>
          <xsl:attribute name="format">
            <xsl:call-template name="page.number.format">
              <xsl:with-param name="master-reference"
                              select="$titlepage-master-reference"/>

            <fo:block id="{$id}">
              <xsl:call-template name="book.titlepage"/>
            </fo:block>
          </fo:flow>
        </fo:page-sequence>
      </xsl:if> -->

Then by tranforming it with XSLTProc and Antenna House, the title pages were omitted, as I wanted them to.

>So I would suggest that you copy this template to your
>customization layer, and define a new stylesheet parameter to
>control this page-sequence, rather than using the "preamble"
>variable.  Then you don't need to modify the titlepage spec
>file at all.  You can turn the titlepages on or off with the parameter.

This sounds very smart. I haven't managed yet to realize that. If you could give me some more details, that would help.
But for the moment, I am very pleased and thankful, that your help solved that high prio problem above. The on/off feature with the parameter would be a bonus feature to impress them :) .

Regards, Martin