Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] A simple question

Hi Brett,
Thank you for your answer.

I'm not sure if that feature is available in DocBook-XSL, but I think I
have read it somewhere (and I cannot remember where). If it is available
for "sect-n" blocks it should be also feasible for other "1st level"
Book and Article blocks (I hope) like TOC and Bibliography.

It seems like the majority of the people in the list are on holidays
(better for them ;-). We should wait for somebody to shed some light on
this point.

Regards,
Pedro