Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: client side transformation using docbook-xsl

Thanks for the excellent idea, an identity transform using the provided
customization facility is a much better way to go. I guess at this point I
can no longer see the forest for the trees. . .

I filed a bug for #1, requesting a fix to deal with the Firefox mime-type
security error:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2039122&group_id=21935&atid=373747

Thanks to this list the learning curve is starting to flatten out.

Best regards,

Richard