Subject: adding div wrappers to html output

Hi,

I'm using xsl to convert docbook xml to html.

I'd like to add two <div> wrappers right at the start of the html
page's body section, and close them right at the end of it. I've
scanned through the docbook xsl complete guide but can't find the
instructions to do this.

Can anyone help?

--
Matthew East