Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 8:56 PM
Subject: [docbook-apps] programlist help

Hi Guys

Please could you help me with a problem I have encountered?  I am trying to enable my print customization to automatically wrap long lines of program listed code; the problem is that although I have followed the approach detailed in the Docbook Definitive Guide, the pdf output remains as a single line.

I am using docbook-xsl-1.69.1 with XEMACS as text editor, Ant as a build mechanism and Apache FO.

My code in the stylesheet is as follows:

<xsl:param name="hyphenate.verbatim" select="'1'"/>

<xsl:attribute-set name="monospace.verbatim.properties">

        <xsl:attribute name="wrap-option">wrap</xsl:attribute>

        <xsl:attribute name="hyphenation-character">\</xsl:attribute>

</xsl:attribute-set>

I suspect I should be inserting this in a template but cannot find any which seem relevant.

Thanks in advance

Andrew