Subject: [docbook-apps] xinclude problem with docbook under eclipse

hi,

i used this tutorial
(http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/os-eclipse-docbook/index.html)
to work with docbook under eclipse. I updated to docbook5.0 though.
The basic setup works fine as long as i don't use xinclude to modularize the
files.
(I don't want to use <!ENTITY chapter1 SYSTEM "chapter1.xml"> because i that
case i can't use the doctype definition on the chapterX.xml-files and i lose
eclipse immediate validation).

This is my main-file:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V5.0//EN"
"../docbook-5.0/dtd/docbook.dtd" >

<book>
<title>User Guide</title>
<xi:include xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"; href="chapter1.xml"
/>
</book>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
i have 2 problems:
1) eclipse marks the book-tag as invalide because there it does't recognise
the xi:include-tag. But there is not docbookxi.dtd in the docbook-5.0
distribution, just a docbookxi.rng. I haven't used relaxNG yet so i'd like
to stick with dtd.
2) main problem: the include doesn't work, instead of the file
"&lt;xi:include&gt;&lt;/xi:include&gt; "
is included. I get this warning:
"[xslt] ...\docbook-xsl-1.74.0\html\docbook.xsl:89:16: Warning! Element
include in namespace 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude' encountered in book,
but no template matches."

If you want to check out my project setup yourself you can download it here:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-1071401/DocbookProject.zip.html

thanks in advance,
/Stephan