Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] HTML chunks: How to write filenames?

The filenames for chunked chapters are written like this by default:
"ch02.html."  I recently added the "use.id.as.filename" parameter to
my publishing script so that the filename will remain constant
regardless of my reorganizing the order of chapters.  Sounds like that
might be important for you if you are hand coding the titles and the
filenames in your menu.

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/html/use.id.as.filename.html

Peter Desjardins