Subject: Margin release

Hello all!

I need to be able to release/change the margin settings for a table to use the whole useable page minus header/footer. The pgwide=1 attribute does nothing. Also I am using "orient=land" to make the table landscape.

Is there a way to do something like this?

If I change margins it changes it for everything. Can I do this short of defining a new pagemaster?

Thanks for the help!
Dean Nelson