Subject: Re: authors in refentry

Mauritz Jeanson wrote:
> [...]

Thanks.
this merely puts the header from the <book> in the beginning of the man page.
this is certainly not what I need.
what I want is the AUTHORS and COPYRIGHT sections in the html manual (these
sections are already present in the nroff manual).
I think the absence of these sections in the html output is a bug.
do I need to file a new report or is
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=373747&aid=1484944&group_id=21935
enough?
thanks!