Subject: Re: generated headers broken

Hi,
There have been no replies to this message.
Let me mention that this issue has a high priority to me - it blocks a clisp
release.
I also reported it at
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2112656&group_id=21935&atid=373747

with the most recent sync with the xsl stylesheets,
I also get this error:

compilation error: file docbook-xsl/highlighting/common.xsl line 14 element
stylesheet
xsl:exclude-result-prefixes : undefined namespace d

which does not appear to affect the output.