Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook chunking starting with second subsection

Hello,

If I set the chunk.first.sections param to 1 each section title is on a
separate page if that section has subsections. Yes, the chunks are
consistent now but the output pages that contain only a section title
(no text content from the first subsection) look quite short. Probably a
customization of the DocBook chunking stylesheets is necessary for
including only the content of the first subsection recursively and in a
consistent way for all types of sections (sect1, sect2, etc).

Regards,
Sorin