Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] No Footnotes visible when using FOP 0.95

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Gross wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am using DocBook 4.5 with DocBook XSL 1.71.1 and FOP 0.95.
> When converting into PDF my documents do not show footnotes except those
>  inside tables.
> I do not modify the default footnote configuration templates in the xsl
> files of the FO processor or override them in my customized xsl
> configuration file.
> Has anyone an idea what could be the reason for this behavior?

I cannot reproduce the problem. Have you tried with the default
stylesheets, to be absolutely sure no side-effect is introduced by your
customization? Also, have you tried updating the XSLT stylesheets? It
worked for me with 1.73.2.
If none of that works, can you please send the XSL-FO file (off-list if
it’s big)? Maybe some corner case is triggered in which footnotes are
swallowed.

HTH,
Vincent