Subject: recto-side: term at right of listitem

Dear all,

I use the “variablelist” through the whole docBook in order to get the following layout:

                                     SECT1 TITLE

Motivation                      Hier is one paragraph about Motivation

Situation                         Hier is one paragraph about Situation

                                       Hier is another paragraph

(The code are listed at the end of this mail.) But in “recto” pages, I would like the following layout:

                                   SECT1 TITLE

Hier is one paragraph about Motivation                     Motivation

Hier is one paragraph about Situation                        Situation

Hier is another paragraph

Could someone be so kind to tell me how to manage it?

(My code in docBook: )

<sect1>
        <title> SECT1 TITLE </title>
       <variablelist>    <?dbfo term-width="1.50in"?>

           <varlistentry>
              <term>Motivation</term>
          </varlistentry>

            <varlistentry>