Subject: Embed a PDF document into DocBook book?

Folks,

I have a situation where I need to include a set of preformatted PDF in
my DocBook book (e.g., a case study). What is the best method to
integrate this? I tried the mediaobject route, but that only gives me
the first page.

    <mediaobject>
        <imageobject>
            <imagedata fileref="casestudy.pdf" width="100%"
contentdepth="100%" format="PDF"/>
        </imageobject>
    </mediaobject>

I need to include the entire block of PDF content, but have the ability
to add indexterms and other metadata around the block.

Any ideas on how to handle this requirement?

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott