Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Ripping out a@name generating code from thestylesheets [was: <link linkend> in XHTML output]

Elsewhere in the thread I mentioned previously, Brett Leber had asked
about dropping a@name:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.text.docbook.apps/18971/focus=19025

He links to an article on the subject, but that site is down for me. In
his post, he quotes from the article: "Note that Netscape 4 does not
properly support this, neither do some mobile browsers. In the case of
the latter, at least, we can expect them to add support for this in the
foreseeable future, whereas those who still have to support Netscape 4
will be less fortunate."

David