Subject: Specify XHTML "<a title=..." in "<ulink ..."?

Hi,

unfortunately this is hard to search for in internet search
engines: Is there a way to specify something in a ulink that
creates a title for an XHTML <a> element with the DocBook XSL
stylesheets? I did not find anything in xhtml/xref.xsl. I'm
still using DocBook 4.5 with stylesheets 1.73.2.

It's easy to (mis)use the role attribute, but it seems not clean
to me and maybe I will need the role for another purpose.

  <xsl:template match="ulink[string-length(@role)>0]">
      <xsl:attribute name="title">
        <xsl:value-of select="@role"/>
      </xsl:attribute>