Subject: Images good in HTML and PDF bad in JavaHelp due to wrong scaling

Hi,

I use image file references in my DocBook XML file with scalefit=1 and width=100%. The result looks fine in my HTML and PDF outputs.

The JavaHelp output shows the images, but unfortunately due wrong scaling they are not recognizable anymore.

Is there a problem with the attributes scalefit and width when using the JavaHelp DocBook XSL?