Subject: LaTeX + formulas & equations + graphics --> Dokbook + MathML + SVG

 Hi,
~
 I need to do lots of reformatting from latex to Docbook. The thing is
that the latex files contain quite a bit of equations and formulas as
well as raster graphics
~
 Converting the graphics in the latex files to SVG I think will be a
matter of labor that I will have to somehow optimize
~
 I have heard that these formats' markup do not exactly match up
~
 Any cases you know of people that have done similar things?
~
 Any best practices doing these kinds of reformatting?
~
 Thanks
 lbrtchx