Subject: Docbook with Math ML/Latex => PDF

Hi,

Following on from Albretch's thread, I was wondering if anyone if anyone
would share their thoughts on the best approach to supporting math ml
and/or latex to ultimately produce a pdf from Docbook.

My current approach is based on using images produced by texvc the end
results are far from the quality I'm striving for. Alignment and
resolution are 2 problems I'm facing with the image approach.

Dblatex is one tool that's been mentioned. What tools/methods is
everyone else using?

Thanks
Andy Wu