Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook with Math ML/Latex => PDF

DeanNelson <deannelson@aol.com> wrote on Tue, 21 Oct 2008 05:54:02
-0700:

> I am assuming that you have specific stylesheets to handle the "MathML" role?

No, the stock stylesheets do the right thing: They simply pass the
MathML subtree through to the output (for fo, wrapped insided an
instream-foreign-object).  I think it should work without any role
attribute on the MathML-containing mediaobject child. Or perhaps one
may need to set preferred.mediaobject.role appropriately to make sure
the stylesheets pick up the right one.

Justus