Subject: Using xep with fo output, font family selection.

<xsl:param name="symbol.font.family">Symbol,ZapfDingbats</xsl:param>

Is supposed to include this font family, which contains a glph for
Ux240D, Carriage return symbol, in the 'symbol' font provided by XEP.

Do I need to do anything else in the source docbook XML other than
enter the ncr please?

The fo param documentation says

These symbol font names are automatically appended to the body or title
font family name when fonts are specified in a font-family property in
the FO output.

Yet I'm not specifying that property... Or should I?

TIA

regards

--
Dave Pawson