Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Using xep with fo output, font family selection.

I see, I thought you were after something else.

I checked and it looks like this symbol just isn't in the
font I was using.  You might find it in Arial Unicode, if
you have that font. I don't, so I can't check.

Dick

http://unicode.org/charts/PDF/U2400.pdf shows the glyph (240D)
C subscript R sort of thing?

xep has that... but I'm unsure how to get from the NCR to the
character in the 'symbol' font?

regards

--
Dave Pawson