Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] chunktoc.xsl Problems

There are no DocBook 5 elements that need to be in place. This should just
work. However, there is one problem that I know of:

When you use the namespace-aware (XSL-NS) version of chunktoc.xsl, the
tocentry elements in the generated TOC must have the d: namespace prefix.
But because of a bug in the XSL-NS version of maketoc.xsl, this is not what
you get. Try to change all occurrences of "tocentry" to "d:tocentry" in your
generated TOC, and see if that helps.

I have fixed the bug, and an XSL-NS snapshot release is available.
Unfortunately, the regular snapshot URL
(http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshots/) is not up-to-date. To get the
latest snapshot, go to http://docbook.xml-doc.org/snapshots/. The updated
file is here: http://docbook.xml-doc.org/snapshots/xsl-ns/html/maketoc.xsl.