Subject: Functions in HTML output

Hi,

I'm trying to customize HTML output. I have items labeled with
"funcprototype" and I would like to change the way the XSL handles the
HTML output. When processed, each parameter for the function is given
a table row. I want it all to be in one row.

example

Now:

in Function(void* parameter1
                 int parameter2);

What I want:

int Function(void* parameter1, int parameter2);

Also, I reference the parameters elsewhere in the document and they
are shown with monospace font in HTML instead of regular font. Is
there one template that controls all of these settings? I am chunking
my output.

xsl-1.74.0, saxon, XEP

Thanks for any help!

Lillian