Subject: fo:external-graphic in header allign

Hi,

I try to put the external-graphic in header and when I do something like
this(fo/pagesetup.xsl) in header.content:

    <xsl:when test="$position='left'">
        <fo:block>
        some text
        </fo:block>
      </xsl:when>

      <xsl:when test="$position='center'">
        <fo:block>
        Some text
        </fo:block>
      </xsl:when>

      <xsl:when test="$position='right'">
        <fo:block xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
text-align="right">
      <fo:external-graphic content-height="scale-to-fit"
display-align="right"
      height="26mm" width="40mm"
src="xxe-config:../config_ifb/xsl/fo/img/square.png"/>
        </fo:block>
      </xsl:when>

the result is that the 'some text' blocks in left and center position are
on the same lavel and the image is always line below the text. When I have
more text e.g on left position it always moves down the image, which is in
the right position.
I want the image on the right posittion always on top, without the move
when I add new line in left or center.
How can I set the external graphic there to be static and on top of the
right position (right cell in the header table).

I am using Apache FOP 0.94.

Thank you for help in advance.
Jacek