Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Placement of auto-generated TOC

Thanks, Bob. I found that setting lot-first or first would work. I used:
     <xsl:template name="select.user.pagemaster">
         <xsl:param name="element"/>
         <xsl:param name="pageclass"/>
         <xsl:param name="default-pagemaster"/>

         <!-- Return my customized title page master name if for
titlepage, otherwise return the default -->

         <xsl:choose>
             <xsl:when test="@role = 'non-reflow'">back-body-only</xsl:when>
             <xsl:when test="self::toc">front</xsl:when>
             <xsl:otherwise>
                 <xsl:value-of select="$default-pagemaster"/>
             </xsl:otherwise>
         </xsl:choose>
     </xsl:template>

One oddity, is that I'm getting ???TITLE??? in the header. How do I set
the gentext to show "Table of Contents"?

Thanks,

--Scott