Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Block at bottom of the title page

Remko,

I don't know a way to directly say, "put a block at the bottom," but you
can get the same effect by setting space-before in the appropriate place
in the titlepage-content in your titlepage.xml file.

The excerpt below will give you a title at the top of the page, then the
author 4 inches down. You can adjust as needed to get the position you
want.

Hope that helps.
Dick Hamilton
http://managingwriters.com

  <t:titlepage t:element="book" t:wrapper="fo:block">
    <t:titlepage-content t:side="recto">
      <title
	t:named-template="division.title"
	param:node="ancestor-or-self::book[1]"
	text-align="center"
	font-size="48pt"
 	font-weight="normal"
	font-family="Arial"/>
      <author
	text-align="center"
	font-size="16pt"
	space-before="4in"   <!-- set as desired -->
        font-weight="normal"
	font-family="Arial"/>
     </t:titlepage-content>
    ... rest of content ...