Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Hypertext links to PDF files

<ulink url="file:///C:/foo/bar/baz.pdf">My PDF link title</ulink>

seems to work. This yields &lt;a href="file:///C:/foo/bar/baz.pdf"&gt;My PDF
link title&lt;/a&gt; in the generated HTML.
The PDF opens in the CHM detail window if PDF files are associated with a
PDF viewer in MS Windows. If the PDF is in the same directory (and e.g. the
pdf filename is the displayed link), then for example:

<ulink url="baz.pdf"/>