Subject: DocBook XSL Java build environment

Hi all.  So I am once again struggling with setting up the build environment
for a DocBook project.  Because I need multi-file output I'm using the Xalan-J
parser, which has its own lengthy toolchain behind it.

I'm running the build on (K)Ubuntu 8.10, which has packages for nearly
everything in that toolchain.  Specifically, I have the following installed;

ant
docbook-xml
docbook-xsl
libsaxon-java
libxerces2-java
libxalan2-java
libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java

All create the appropriate files or symlinks in my existing classpath save the
last one, which has a version number in its file name.  I therefore simply
created a symlink for it.  When I try to run the build script through ant, I
get the following error:

Could not find com.elharo.xml.xinclude.SAXXIncluder. Make sure you have it in
your classpath

According to locate, there is no file named SAXXIncluder anywhere.  My
build.xml file specifies the following class-path related info:

<property name="saxon.jar" value="/usr/share/java/saxon.jar"/>
<property name="resolver.jar" value="/usr/share/java/resolver.jar"/> (symlink)
<property name="xerces.jar" value="/usr/share/java/xerces.jar"/>
<property name="xincluder.jar" value="/usr/share/java/xincluder.jar"/>
<path id="xslt.processor.classpath">
  <pathelement path="${saxon.jar}" />
  <pathelement path="${resolver.jar}" />
  <pathelement path="${xerces.jar}" />
  <pathelement path="${xincluder.jar}" />
  <pathelement path="."/> <!-- for CatalogManager.properties -->
</path>

So what exactly am I missing here?  Is there another jar file I need to
reference?  Is there a 3rd party download I need from somewhere?  Is the file
actually on my system somewhere and I just don't know how to reference it?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to un-confuse me? :-(

Side note: Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans on the list, and those who just
want an excuse to eat turkey. :-)

--
Larry Garfield
larry@garfieldtech.com