Subject: Header and footer on titlepage

Hi!
I am customizing the title page and I want to have specific header and
footer for title page. When I do like this in fo/pagesetup.xsl in
header.content:

<xsl:when test="$pageclass='titlepage' and  $gentext-key = 'book' and
$sequence = 'odd'">
            <fo:block>
            sometext
            </fo:block>
            <fo:block>
            sometext
            </fo:block>
      </xsl:when>

Is there any place where I have to "switch on" headers on title page?
On the first page I cant see anything. I use FOP 0.95 with XML mind Editor.

Kind Regards,
Jacek