Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] ezmlm has passed on a virus to me

Surely it is not too difficult to scan a failure message to look for
strings containing things like parts of:

SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:
   host mailstore1.secureserver.net [64.202.166.11]:
   554 The message was rejected because it contains prohibited virus or
spam content
<<<<
and decide it's not a good idea to include this material in another
generated email.

--
Ron Catterall, Phd, DSc			ron@catterall.net
Prolongacion de Hidalgo 140		http://catterall.net/