Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Define my own inline.sequence

Can you take a peek inside the FO file to see if you are getting the
properties set?  If so, then it is an XEP issue.  If not, then something is
wrong with the customization.

One thing I noticed is that you have match="emphasis[..." but your example
uses phrase instead of emphasis.

From: "Jacques Foucry" <jacques@foucry.net>
To: "docbook-apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 11:25 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Define my own inline.sequence

Hello every body,

I would like to define two inline.sequence. One for use smallcaps and
the other to use special fonts. So I tried that:

     <xsl:template name="inline.smallcaps">
         <xsl:param name="content">
             <xsl:apply-templates/>
         </xsl:param>
         <fo:inline xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"; font-
variant="small-caps">
             <xsl:copy-of select="$content"/>
         </fo:inline>
     </xsl:template>

     <xsl:template match="emphasis[@role='smallcaps']">
         <xsl:call-template name="inline.smallcaps"/>
     </xsl:template>

     <xsl:template name="inline.windings">
         <xsl:param name="content">
             <xsl:apply-templates/>
         </xsl:param>
         <fo:inline xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
font="Windings">
             <xsl:copy-of select="$content"/>
         </fo:inline>
     </xsl:template>

     <xsl:template match="phrase[@role='windings']">
         <xsl:call-template name="inline.windings"/>
     </xsl:template>

And inside my docbook file I use:

This is a text <phrase role="smallcaps">in smallcaps</phrase>. This on
use another <phrase role="windings">font</phrase>.

But nothing append in my result PDF file. But I have no error.

I use docbook 1.74.0 with XEP. The fonts are defined in xep.xml

Thanks in advance for your help.
Jacques
--
Mac OS X Server à votre service, seconde édition (Leopard) est
disponible au "Monde en Tique" <http://www.lmet.fr>".