Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Customization of chapter titles and generated pdf bookmarks + SECTION TITLES

This reference describes how to handle section titles with a list-block.  You can adapt it to using a table instead.

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/SideBySide.html

From: Stock, Jan
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 5:09 AM

Thank you so much! The braces where effectively missing. Now it works fine.

But maybe you or someone else can help me with an other question concerning the same aspects.

The chapter titles are now indented in the right way. But how can I also adjust the section titles? I didn’t find a template for section titles. And how can I use the attribute-sets with my settings? There is nothing like “<xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="title.markup"/>” or “<xsl:apply-templates select="$node" mode="label.markup"/>”.

Regards,

Jan