Subject: OT: Jumping in PDF file from one position to another

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to discuss functionality which is missing to me. I have PDF file
generated from DocBook source using changebars template. If this file is
opened in Acrobat, I'd like to jump from one change to the next - without
scrolling down through many not interesting pages.
Has somebody seen similar functionality? I think if in PDF file is any
additional information, there could be any way how to script this.
Additional info are changebars in our case (no problem with XEP), but I am
afraid they can't be used directly as it is part of PDF. Do you have any
idea how to add to PDF any scriptable info? Or is it task solely for FO
procesor? Thanks in advance for you opinion.

Jan