Subject: Docbook 5 and olink

Hello,

I for sure wasn't clear enough. I'm working on a pretty long document,
splitted in Introduction, some chapters and appendices (intro.xml,
chapter01.xml, chapter02.xml, ... ... appendix01.xml, ...).

It goes well, either as a pdf file or as chunked html, but I just don't find
how I can make active <a href=...> links from for e.g. Chapter 3 to Appendix
D.

For short, I don't understand how to establish links across different
documents.

I don't know what to put in olinkdb.xml file that is compatible with Docbook
5.0, and don't understand the explanations about precedent versions of
Docbook.

Ph. Faehndrich